In Person Procedures
For those that are able to gather with us in person, whenever we have the opportunity, we will request the following protocol for all those who participate.
1. Please bring your own lawn chair for seating.
2. Please wear a cloth covered face mask.
3. Families are required to sit together and maintain 6ft apart from other family units.
4. Maintain social distancing when not sitting with your family.
5. All door handles, and bathrooms accessed are sanitized.
6. We will be using digital bulletins to encourage a "touch free environment." (Please download the Bible.com App and the link for each week will be sent prior to each gathering.)
7. There will be no refreshments served during these times. You are welcome to bring your own coffee, drinks and snacks during this phase.
8. In place of hugs and handshakes, we will use elbow bumps, arms crossed over hearts for hugs and waves.
9. We will not be singing together but will still have a worship/focus song.
10. Bathroom use. While we will remain in outdoor air, our bathroom inside of the garage door, and our bathroom in the lower level is equipped with a touchless soap dispenser and paper towels, and are sanitized prior.
11. Please stay home if you have a fever, cough or symptoms.
12. We will not have busy items or Children's Worship bulletins, and ask families to bring items that will engage their children if they are needed.
Thank you for helping to keep our gatherings safe so that we can continue for as long as possible in person.